You can’t print to labels directly from Sodadb (you can in grubba.net by the way).
It’s not that I am too lazy to develop it, but others can do this better. It’s easy to print labels via Avery Online once you know how. It’s easy and fast, it takes just a few minutes. You can select the columns you like to export with the Export multi columns for labels function.
To get started click:
Option menu -> Export your data -> Export multi columns for labels
Type the columnnames you want to export encased with #.
For instance: if you want to export columns named: First name, Last Name, Address, type this:
#First name#, #Last Name#, #Address#
Click the export button, wait a little while and download the file to your computer
In this example I’ll use Avery Online for printing your labels:
Start by typing the productnumber or click the labels icon. Avery online requires a registration. Don’t worry, it’s free. Below are the 10 steps to print your labels. It looks like massive job, but it isn’t.
1. choose the layout of your labels.
2. choose the design of your labels
3. cancel the ‘Easy edit’ popup
4. click on the textbox
5. click on the ‘start mail merge’ button, located under the ‘Import data (Mail merge)’ tab
6. browse on your computer and select the file you downloaded from Sodadb
7. you’ll get a preview of your data, if you’re happy with it click next.
8. drag&drop your columns on the label and click the complete merge
9 click preview and print
10. click the print button. This will create a .pdf which you can print and/or download.
Easy as pie!