There are several ways to export your data in Sodadb.
1. Export all data
Click Option menu – Export your data.
- Export all records
Export to .csv or .txt
- Export search query
Exports all records within a search query to .csv or .txt (coming soon)
- Export emails to mailinglist
You can export your emailaddresses to your favourite emailclient with this option.
Just select the field in the dropdown that holds your emailadresses. The black popup appears with a download link.
The downloaded data will look like this:
- Export multi columns for labels
You can select the columns you like to export with the ‘Export multi columns for labels’ function.
Option menu -> Export your data -> Export multi columns for labels
Type the columnnames you want to export encased with #.
For instance: if you want to export 2 columns named: First name, Last Name, Address, type this:
#First name#, #Last Name#, #Address#
Click the export button, wait a little while and you’re good to go.
You can use for instance Avery Online for printing your labels.
2. Export all data or searchresults
You can also export data within your table/grid. Click the Export icon to open the options.
The records shown in the table/grid will be exported. You can export to:
- Excel (.xls)
- Excel or Openoffice or other applications(.csv)
- Excel or Openoffice or other applications(.xml)
- To a printable page
You can also limit your results with the icons on the right
- All visible pages/records
- Only the pages/records that are visible in the table/grid
- Only selected records (checked)